Monday 1 October 2012

Day 8: Breathe, Baby! Breathe!

Tip of the day: If you plan on removing plaster walls, get a mask and some protective glasses. After the first couple days of breathing in whatever it is that they used for insulation one hundred-thirty years ago (mostly wood chips mixed with mouse poop), we decided it was time to get the proper protective wear. I have to say, not only do they look HOT, you can actually breathe at the end of the day!



Charlotte wanted to be held a on day eight, and we were a little off her nap times, so I didn't get much work done. I can't complain, she IS so easy 99% of the time...and I have to get my daytime cuddles in too.


Caleb didn't really like the new "mask or outside" rule, but it is necessary.


Progress. The wall to the left of the window and including the window is coming out to be open to the new addition.


Best Dad in the world, right there!



No comments:

Post a Comment